We believe you deserve to treat yourself and the ones you love to delicious, indulgent food that is free of risky chemicals and cheap additives. So, we created the Deliciously Simple Standard.
NOTHING FAKE, EVER.
NO additives, fillers, gums, dyes, or preservatives. NO high potency, lab-made sweeteners. We are proud to offer an indulgent treat that is AIP Elimination Stage Compliant!
100% Real Food
We use the highest-quality, real food ingredients, organic when possible. Organic cane sugar, a raw, unprocessed form of sugar that is grown without the use of pesticides or herbicides, is our primary sweetener.
We partner with a cooperative of small, local, family farms in the United States committed to non-gmo and regenerative farming, primarily in Alabama. You can taste the difference, too.
No Corn, Corn Syrup, or HFCS
Corn syrup and high fructose corn syrup (HFCS) are highly processed, lab-made, high-potency sweeteners. They have a higher glycemic impact than cane sugar, enter the body faster, and can raise blood sugar levels more quickly. Additionally, 93% of the corn planted in the U.S. is genetically modified (GMO).
Making Good Better
Is this something I’d feel good eating, or allowing my children to eat, every day?
That’s the question that started Deliciously. When we couldn’t find a marshmallow that answered that question with absolutely, we set out to do it ourselves. We’ve crafted our cleaned-up confections with real, clean, simple ingredients so you can indulge in the good stuff without compromise, any day or every day, sweet & simple.
🚫NO corn syrup or high fructose corn syrup.
🚫NO high-potency sweeteners.
🚫NO artificial flavors, dyes, or preservatives.
Why We Use Organic Cane Sugar.
We use unrefined organic cane sugar, maple syrup, and sometimes honey which satisfies sweet cravings at a chemical level. Sugar substitutes do not.
- When you’re craving something sweet, that’s your gut talking to your brain asking it for sucrose, the simplest chemical form of sugar (which is metabolized into energy).
- If, instead, you give your gut a sugar substitute (like monk fruit, allulose, or stevia), your body doesn’t register those ingredients as sugar and the feeling of craving remains.
- This is why treats that use sugar substitutes – despite tasting sweet – often have us reaching for another serving. They simply don't initiate the complex chemical process that produces feelings of satiety in the brain.
Nothing Artificial. Period.
Most other marshmallow treats use at least one or two bioengineered ingredients like “natural flavors,” preservatives, dyes, blended oils, or sugar substitutes.
Sometimes this is to keep costs low. Other times it’s a tactic to help keep a product "fresh" longer. Whatever the reason, we believe you deserve better.
Fits into 99% of diets.
Our treats work with pretty much every diet, except vegetarian and veganism (we use grass-fed bovine gelatin and collagen).
- Deliciously is corn-free, gluten-free, grain-free, soy-free, and dairy-free.
- We never use trans fats, blended oils, sugar alcohols, refined sugars, preservatives, additives, emulsifiers, lecithin, gums, binders, artificial dies, “natural flavors,” or carrageenan.
- We’ve heard from folks who’ve worked Deliciously marshmallows into almost every kind of diet: low sugar, low carb, paleo, Whole 30, keto, FODMAP, gut-focused, South Beach, Weight Watchers, & Noom to name a few.
- We consciously designed Deliciously's macro nutrient profile to feature protein. We're the only marshmallow brand that can tout at least 2 grams of protein per marshmallow. While our marshmallows, s'mores, and other marshmallow treats don’t favor any one specific diet, they tend to fit into almost all of them (again, sorry vegans).
Is Deliciously Organic?
While most of our ingredients are organic, our products are not yet legally certified organic. Organic certification is a long (and expensive, time consuming!) process that we’re still in the process of completing.